Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!

      15ab333ecd43aefa55e7236b

          Happy Birthday to me!! I'm officially 20! 

          I don't know if I should feel happy

DSC03356

or I should, "Omg!! I'm two zero liao!!"

DSC04453

Maybe just a mixture of both. I hate being old. But that's a fact already.

One year just pass like that, so fast like a rocket. 

Horrible~

Last year's warmest birthday wish is from someone special, although it was just a Friendster comment. But I felt blissful enough. This year, I don't and dare not expect anything from that someone, so I guess that's all.

This year, so far, the best/most touching birthday wish of all is from Mummy, sent through MSN. Mummy made me cry again.

" Hi girl... 20 years ago, mum just 24 yeas old only.. Tomorrow you'll turn 20.. Very fast.. But mum's getting old and sick le.. Anyway, mum's very proud of you.. Wishing  you a very happy birthday tomorrow."

Thanks Mummy. *tears dropping*  Love ya <3

And Daddy said that he sent a birthday card for me, all the way from GuangZhou. Woo~ I'm so touched. Thanks Daddy. =) Love ya too <3

So I guess my birthday will just be like the other ordinary days. What do you expect? I have class test till 4pm tomorrow. *cry* Pity me.