Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Birthday Celebration

I think I should blog a bit about my birthday and the sweet pressie that I recieved. =)

So, here it goes..

----

---------------

-------------------------

--------------------------------------

DSC04492

It was another mid-night birthday celebration by the TeFourz. They bought me a cake, sang me a birthday song and spoil the cake in front of me. Was quite surprise actually, because the next day, all of us are having lab test, but it seemed that most of us didn't concern that too much. Haha.. Written on the birthday cake that they bought me, "You are one year OLDER!!!" Laugh. I know I'm one year older already. You guys don't have to keep on reminding me. Anyway, thanks guys for the cake and the pressie. Very sweet of you all. =)

DSC04493

They tried to cake me while I was biting the candle from the cake. But not very successful, I would say, as I am extremely careful. Muahaha~

      DSC04502

This is me and dearest Appa~ Laugh.

Coming up next is the family portrait.

DSC04496

:: Me * Omma * Appa ::

DSC04498

:: Me * Omma * Appa + Mui Mui ::

DSC04511

They gave me this as pressie, which I have got no idea why? It's a perfume from Body Shop. Maybe they think that I'm too boyish and need to add some feminine element to me. Lol.

Besides that,

DSC04598

Thanks MinZhin for the pressie too. Hehe~

DSC04603

Everything was in a mess when I finally managed to get that little fella out of the box.

DSC04599 

:: A solar-powered Deco, Thanks =) ::

Not to forget this one also,

assessment.

:: Designed by Jess. Owwhh.. So sweet ::

I though she have forgotten my birthday, almost get mad at her. But she was the last one to give me surprise. Big surprise. She sent the thing to me and told me that it's her assessment and asked me for some opinion. The moment I opened the file, I knew that was for me.. Thanks oo~

DSC04607

:: Pressie from Darling Sherril ::

DSC04609

It's a photo frame, with my name on it. So it's MY photo frame!! Very nice. Like it!

DSC04612

Unexpectedly, Chendy and Kai bought me a cute cake from Pistachios. Thank you thank you. ^^

DSC04618

DSC04616

Feel so good cause me alone finish up the cake!! Muahaha

Thanks to everyone who wish me Happy Birthday.

Thanks darling Jhu for the MMS, thanks darling Sherril, Shyuan, Kai, Chendy, Thong, Liangz, Ce-yan, Zz yang, Richard, Ian, Jie Hong, Siennie, Ning, and Felicia. =)

Last but not least, thanks to Boon Leong for the call. That's very sweet. *bliss* Remember you still owe me a belated birthday celebration ya. Will claim from you after finals. *winks*

That's why I love 25th August. Because it's my birthday~ *winks*               

2 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

it is nice haven a bunch of great friends by ur side...hehe

Vivian said...

Yaya~ I heart them!! XD XD