Thursday, August 28, 2008

Biochemistry the killer!!!

I am not a fans of teddy bears and soft toys. Somehow, I have quite a number of them sitting beside my bed every night. Most of them are given by my friends as birthday present.

So, the most gigantic one is this.

     DSC04543

It's very huge. Really. Gift from the TeFourz as my 19th birthday present. Bear bear is one year old already. ^^

DSC04558

     Giant bear bear.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So, why am I writing all these? Because I'm too bored. I'm not in the mood to study. All those metabolic pathways are just going to kill me sooner or later. *faints*

I want drama!! Moonlight Resonance please!! One episode a day can no longer satisfy me. T.T

Watched Prom Night yesterday, all alone. Not in the cinema but at home, in my bed. I screamed like 'pig-kena- slaughter', got scared by the murderer who appear in a sudden. I screamed so loud, until my housemates who are studying in the living room (wearing earphone) could hear my scream. Omg. Got so loud meh? *blush*

Going to Putrajaya on Friday for MIFC. Looking forword.

So, it's time to pick up my notes again. Bye.

0 comments: