Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vaccine Injection

I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that I got Chicken pox. Scars are all over my body, some of them even release some viscous liquid thing. Omg. How scary..

Then the first thing I did when I opened my eyes this morning was to checked all over my body!! Pheww~ It was just a dream.

Later at night, mum keep nagging me so that I go and take the chicken pox vaccine injection. She has been nagging me to do so since the start of semester. But the excuse I gave her is that I'm scared. Yes. I really afraid of injection. Phobia I guess.. The dream kinda inspire me. I really don't wish to get scars all over my body. So~ Now I have to make a decision. To go or not to go?

I know I'm kinda useless. So big girl still scare of injection. Even my younger sister and the doctor laugh at me~

*sigh* Probably will go on Saturday. Hope I don't cry/cried out. Very siasui ler.. =(

0 comments: