Friday, July 25, 2008

Continue..

Still a hot topic for discussion. Err.. I mean the movie -- The Dark Knight.

Well, you can see from those MSN nicknames.

Just to illustrate, there are a lot that sound like these:

  • Why-so-serious? (mine)
  • Let.Me.Put.A.Smile.On.Your.Face (BoonLeong's)

Have been discussing about the movie with BoonLeong yesterday night and today with ZzYang. Hehe..

Some parts of the movie are actually very touching especially the ferry part. But I wonder, if this happen in real life, will that guy just throw the remote control away? Hmm.. *thinking* And the part where Rachael died. So sad, cause she can't even manage to finish her last words. No doubt, the Joker acted very very well too. Overall, a Great movie lah!!

----------------------------------

Oh ya.. I'll be dealing with urine in tomorrow's Physiology lab. Thanks to the urine donor, Jeff. Don't worry, I'll wear gloves while handling your urine.. Muahaha. XD (Will treasure each drop of your urine. lol.)

I'm too lazy, and I enjoyed too much already. No way!! Must get back to the normal condition asap.

Going for Bak Kut Teh @ Klang on Saturday. *exicited*

-Back to studying-

0 comments: