Sunday, June 1, 2008

Random..

Talking about my weekend, I expect that it will be rather boring, but as my famous quote always says,"Life is full of the unexpected!", Someone called me out. *wink*

End up went shopping at Sg Wang. Big Sales man! I'm getting excited and wanna shop for some tops. NO more T-shirts! I want something more mature or perhaps sexy type. Haha.. I texted Appa & told him that I'm '失恋-ed',so I need to shop, shop and shop to get rid of those bad feelings. Lol. Glad that there's still someone who care for me, who worried for my safety when I went out alone.. Thanks.. ^^ I'm not satisfied! Just manage to get myself a pair of sandals from NOSE.. I'll definitely go for second round! Spotted a very nice jacket (for male) which comes in red and green. Wanted to get one for him, but his birthday still so far away.. So.. so..  *end of story*

Get some donuts for my housemates from J.Co @ Pavilion. Another unexpected gain! I saw Gary Chaw Ge, having promo for his world concert. But I was too far away from the stage, so just get to see his very tiny figure. Satisfied enough already!

Chendy & Kai are going to overnight at my room tonight. I'll be accompanied tonight.. Tired!

0 comments: