Tuesday, June 17, 2008

$ oh $..

Week 4 is relatively free. Temporarily freed from reports and assignments. No classes on Wed, & half day class on Thursday & Friday. Therefore, I've decided to fully utilized this whole week to do some revision so that I could catch up the lectures. Tonight, I planned to finish up Physiology Lecture 2 & 4, but, after study till the halfway of lecture 2, I can heard my lappie 'calling' me. Tangan gatal, switch it on, and here I am.. Blogging and lepak around on the net. =_=" Mission failed! *sigh* I'm always not determine enough. Any medicine to cure this weird disease?

           ------------------------------------------------------

I desperately need money. I spent a lot again this month. Don't blame me. I didn't go shopping. All the money just gone to class fund (RM40), House fund (~RM60), Pressie (~RM10), Microbiology textbook (RM 86)..

Besides, this coming Wednesday we'll be pizza-ing to celebrate Jynn & Sharky's birthday. Thursday, steamboat-ing for Yan Ang's farewell. Friday, mid-night movie-ing @ One U + mamak-ing @ Murni simply because it's Friday night. Saturday/Sunday, Bak-Kut-Teh-ing @ Klang, simply because I MISS BAK KUT TEH!

ArgggHHHH.. $$$$$$$ I LOVE U..

Don't say that I'm materialistic, it's true that $ is not everything. But it's a fact that we can't do ANYTHING without $!!

Okay.. Gotta get back to work NOW.. So that I can enjoy over the weekend! *winks*

0 comments: