Saturday, June 21, 2008

Night Outing

It's Friday night. I followed the couple out, to One U for movie and shopping. Don't know why, super got mood to 'ban leng'.. Cymearn got scared! Lol.

               DSC02276

:: Try to pose like a model, but obviously failed ::

p/s: Ignore the background please. It's messy.

Got trapped in a mild traffic jam. By the time we reached One U it was already 8 something. Not much time left. Dine at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. I ate 2 donuts --> 'The 101 Dalmatians' (Black sesame on white chocolate) and 'Say Cheese'. Both taste not bad, but I still prefer J. Co *winks*

After the light meal, there was only like 15 minutes left before the movie starts. So we go pusing pusing in Padini Concept Store. Big Sales! Aww.. too bad I don't have enough time to look around properly. However, I spotted another shoes at Vincci. The white laced shoes is so 'sweet'.. It lies comfortably on my tiny feet. It looks great. I love it so much. Initially I planned to buy. But the pair that I tried on have some problem with it, and it's already almost time for movie. So, end up I just don't get to own that lovely shoes. T.T I'll be back for you.. Wait for me ~~

Taaaadaaaa.. This was the movie that we watched.

      image

                          :: The Incredible Hulk!! ::

        The Malay subtitle --> 'Hulk Percasa' *Lol*

Generally, it's quite a nice movie. The ending was a bit.. Erm.. *Speechless*. Guess what, Iron Man appeared in the last scene.. Haha..

        ----------------------------------

Something really bad happened to us. The car broke down, I mean not even manage to start the engine. While Cymearn called for help from his Heng Dai, the only thing that we can do is waiting helplessly in the car. Bad luck!!

Somehow, we still have mood to go for supper after that. Instead of Murni, we went Williams. I ordered Ribena Laici, cheese naan and Seafood carbonara. Of course, I don't finish these all by myself. The cheese naan taste best! I'll miss the taste.

Reached home at around 2am. Luckily no class on Saturday. Totally exhausted but enjoyed. ^^

0 comments: