Sunday, May 25, 2008

Emo

20060507000309917 I have bad feelings these few days.. Emotional, sadness, loneliness, helpless. I don't know who else I can go to, when I feel sad or down. Yea, I do have lots of friends who are concern about me. But, they do have their own stuffs to worry about, and I am not suppose to burden them with mine. Having bunches of friends around are great, but when I'm alone, those bad feelings comes to mind again. I knew, I am no longer who I was, I'm different, I have changed. I lost the enthusiasm, I have lost all the courage and confidence.. I've lost my heart to someone. And it never came back. How am I suppose to live without a 'heart'. I always told myself, I'll be fine, I only need some time. I wonder, if I am right. No more cries. Nothing to be sad of, I'm just not the right one for him because he deserve the best one. He's easily satisfied, some little things will make him happy, so I should learn from him, rite?

p/s: Sorry for being emo, just trying to express everything in words, I'll feel much more better then. I'm fine =)

p/p/s: Don't ask me anything, I'm not answering.

0 comments: