Thursday, February 14, 2008

Time..

Can I have 36 hours per day?
So that I can complete all my homeworks and
at the same time have some time for myself?
Haih..

PM assignment has to be submitted next Friday
but I've not yet started! not a all!
OMG~ can die d la..
Worse of all, biodiversity test also falls on Friday!
Imagine u have to memorise all the scientific names of the organisms..
That's not that easy lo! My brain is exploding!!

Going to visit Gua Tempurung this Saturday..
Kinda excited.. yet worried..
worried for my endless reports, assignments, tests

This semester is really tough for me..
I'm so STRESSED!
SO.. God bless Me!

1 comments:

jureenthor said...

hey! take it easy! u can make it! when time is running out, u wil definitely squeeze out sumting 2 pass 2 ur lecturer,haha!(since we hv used 2 last-minute-work d) bluekkk!! ;p