Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Cried..

I dunno what's wrong with me..
I cried when I'm leaving Penang on Sunday morning.
It's always sad to leave my dearest family and friends,
summomore it's new year! That's really too bad!
The worse thing is that, I was trapped in the traffic jam!
The journey from Penang to KL took me 8 hours! OMG~
By the time I reached home, it's already 10 o'clock..
So tired and exhausted!

The day before I came back, I visited Jenn,
who's going off to Aus at the same day.
I'm a bit worried of her,
hopefully, everything will be fine for her..

And to Chendy and Xue ,
I dunno wat to say to comfort both of you,
but time wil cure..
Don't think too much..
Be happy always!

Doreen, c u next time when u r back in M'sia ya!

All the best for everyone!

1 comments:

Doreen said...

dont cry baby!!!
will see you soon !!
muacks