Thursday, January 3, 2008

Start of ..

Ohh.. So fast! Going back to Setapak tomorrow.. Lazy lazy!
Haven even complete packing my stuffs!
So many things to bring back that I wish I have two extra hands!

Browse through UTAR website just now and,
these are the subjects for my new Year One Semester Two:

1. Biodiversity and Concept of Ecology
2. Properties of Matter
    [heard somebody said that this subject is damn difficult!
      So, God bless ME~]
3. Ancillary Statistics
    [It's somekind of maths, I think.. ohh.. Maths!!!]
4. Pengajian Malaysia [Can I not taking this subject? Sob~]
5. Laboratory 1B
6. English for Science

Also there'll be some changes to the Biotech tutorial group,
so let's just hope that, it won't affect much!
And hopefully I can get a 'nice' timetable for this semester too! ^^
I'll be thankful for that!

0 comments: