Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pengajian Malaysia Lecture

Pengajian Malaysia, a compulsory LAN subject this semester.

Three continous hours of lecture on Friday evening.....
A damn bored lecture and we need to study Sejarah..
Arghh... Sien la...
most of the students are not paying attention during the lecture
some doing their own work, chit chatting around, and some do fall asleep
and me... I do my maths tutorial lo..
then when I finish my tutorial, still got 2 hours of lecture!
so, this is what I did..
:: taking photos again lo.. ::
LolX..
I wonder why Three of us always get together and took photos..


                        :: ThreeOfUs ::


:: Liangz with my spec.. Cute ler~ ::


                                :: Ehem.. ::


           :: wat are u trying to act o? ::


         :: Liangz, wat's so surprising? ::


2 comments:

Tuapui Handmade said...

dear...i seriously think he's entao XP

Vivian said...

u mean liangz arr?
errm... not bad la..
kakazz..