Friday, December 14, 2007

>.<

PCGHS Graduation Dinner full of LENG LUIs.. Whoa~
So damn envy cause me myself dun have a chance to attend such dinner or ball night.
The Form Five graduation dinner cannot be counted as we have to wear the graduation T-shirt.. 
Somemore Itz my nightmare cause I have to put on horrible makeup and act as Bangkali on the stage to entertain the guests!! So pity~ But dat's a realli sweet and memorable experience..
Hmm.. Back to our main topic..
Then, when I first enrolled into UTAR, I found out about the UTAR BAll, quite excited and initially planned to go.. But dunno why after some consideration, I decided to only join the ball the next year when I transfer to FES. This year, finally, I'm an undergraduate in FES.. and then here comes the Ball AGAIN~ This time, I'm facing critical financial problem, which means that I missed the Ball AGAIN~ Aiyoyo.. then only I find out that this is the last UTAR Ball held [dunno true o not lah~ bt most probably true].. Haizzz.. Sienzz

Feel so regret now.. =(   Sad Sad Sad

0 comments: