Thursday, December 13, 2007

生日快乐



Hey gal, still remember this pic? Taken about two years ago after merentas desa, if i'm not mistaken.. haha =)
Talk till so long, well my main
purpose is simply just to wish you 
a very very very Happy 19th Birthday!
May all ur wishes come true.. and dun forget to stay pretty and cute all the time ya..
Actually, planned to celebrate your birthday with u and give u my 'first time'..
Nah~ dun simply think lo.. The 'first time' I meant is my first time clubbing lah! HahazZ~
But due to some Technical Problem, I can't manage to hang out with u guys last night.
Too bad!! Altough my body is not there, but my mind, my soul will be always be with you guys.. KakaZ ^^

And now, Itz time for ur Birthday song.. Instead of the normal song dat we always sang, I've decided to sing ur bufday song in KOREAN! Special huh? Touched?

Here we go:
Senji Cuka Heyo
Senji Cuka Heyo
Senji Cuka Heyyyooo~
Sennnnnjji Cuuukkka Heyyyooooo~


Haha.. will perform LIVE for u next time.. ^^

 要幸福哦!

2 comments:

Tuapui Handmade said...

eh..chian..not that i wanna pour cold water
but it's saengil..haha
and ho..if you sing
saengil chukahamnida will be smoother XPP

Vivian said...

haih.. watever la...
I always sing dat!
Kakazzz
Da heart is there enuff d...
XD