Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Date with the EYE



Ever since the first day I came across this huge ferris wheel or so called Eye on M'sia in a newspaper article, I wished to pay a visit to it so much. I don't have a chance to do so until when I moved to Setapak, which located not far away from Titiwangsa.

Initially, I planned to visit the EOM on my birthday together with my love ones which is one of my birthday wishes. But too bad, the wish never comes true..

It's okay, luckily I still have a chance to visit the huge 'eye' with a bunch of my lovely frenz on 22/09/07, which is also the last day of our final exam.

It's great! Definetely, you can get a beautiful view of KL city from the ferris wheel, but then we actually spent most of our time in taking photos.. lolz..

It's our styLe, it's what we always
do..



:: The night view of KL city with Petronas Twin Tower ::



:: Group photo --> taken before the ride on the eye ::



:: Posing with the eye   --> purposely taken when the eye turns PurpLe! ::

:: Cymearn, I posts this just simply bcoz I luv myself in this pic so mucH! BTW, u look CuTe too ^^ ::

3 comments:

gregorule said...

u mean it's ur style?
hahazZZzZz~
how's life back in Penang?
have a happy holidays ya~ ^^V

Vivian said...

aww... u r so so bad..
dun wanna fren u d..
hrnggg~

JynnErica said...

u two sisters dont argue so mz la...hahaha...