Saturday, July 25, 2009

Peepooo peepooo……

Hey, do you miss me?

DSC08365 copy

No? Never mind, I know someone would. (hopefully)

Today, I finally get to escape from Plaza PS and off we went to town, to Times Square for some makan-makan and movie session.

No. I am not free from RATs (Reports, Assignment and Tests).

My loads of work were abandoned because I accidentally ter-promise someone to hang out. So… you know la… *guiltiness*

DSC08348 copy

Outfit of the day. The cute and colorful layer-cake top :)

DSC08384 copy

Love the composition. A lot.

DSC08361 copy

Liddat nice or not? No? I know you would say no………

Arghh… A post of total craps. Ignore ignore. I shall come back to you later, later as in 4 days time, after IMA midterm. Ok?

Till then.

p/s: We had tomyam, kangkung belacan, mango sticky rice and secret recipe cakeS. So yummy can die I tell you.

2 comments:

princesz mel said...

u cut ur hair??!!

..*AnNiE*.. said...

i'm going to ask the same question..lolz..u cut ur hair??

look nice on u lah..=)