Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taaaadaa Taaadaaa…

Yahooooo~ It’s Thursday! *jumps around happily* Which means the end of a hectic week, plus the arrival of the long weekends! Yeah yeah, because Friday’s off for me! =)

Instrumental report due is postpone, so here comes the endless procrastination (again). *bang head*

And I have to really put on my thinking cap and start to figure out the FYP titles as in which to choose and etc! Kampar/Setapak? I really wish to try on the uni life in Kampar! But then, still have to consider the title and supervisor and many many more other factors.

Anyway, here’s a sneak preview of what I have in the coming post!

DSC_9703_021

Guess what?

You’ll find out soon =)

Stay tune!

p/s: Photo credits to Mike.

3 comments:

nixxie said...

I see..... dead teddy bear...

gregorule said...

ohh dear... ronnie again...

=chuan guan= said...

looks like pokok