Friday, May 8, 2009

The world is unfair!

The last few days have been very tiring for me. I mean both physically and mentally. Culture and communication is definitely something very nice to study, but not, if you ask me to memorize all those dimension and orientation. It kills. 

So, I came back after screwing up that paper. Have been crapping a lot inside the answer sheet, not sure if it is correct or not, I just crapped. And I dislike afternoon paper. I feel so sleepy after lunch and I don't know, I just don't like it! 

So after everything, I think that I am that kind of person with high uncertainty avoidance who get anxious easily. Haha. Not a good thing because I need to be more tolerant of the deviant people and ideas and more willing to take risk. OHHHHH.. why I still remember all this. ISH. @.@

I am very close to the end of everything. Just a little bit more. Endurance is the key, darling!

p/s: Everybody say I can. What if, I cannot? Kns lor.

pp/s: Oh, shit I'm not studying for the 4 credit hours!

ppp/s: I decide that tonight, I need to relax.

10 comments:

amy* said...

haha...culture & comm I took it last two sem..haha.. dun wry..it's quite easy subject =)

Vivian said...

yakah? Haha.. Too ambigous. Lol.

Mike Cheong said...

休息是为了走更远的路途。祝你多多休息,然后再冲啊!!!哈哈!!! 麦克上。

Vivian said...

whoa.. in chinese summore. thanks lar.. LOL

~K£cќ~ said...

See told u to relax d tonite .... blekk


help meeeee :(

GB= Growing Boy said...

aiyo
if u pass this subject u mus belanja me burger back
!!!!

deal boh?

Vivian said...

Boh deal! U din be my tutor also, why must belanja u burger????

~K£cќ~ said...

SOoooooooooooooooo obvious she will pass la .... u should say if din get A =.=

Vivian said...

KLCK Kaypo

~K£cќ~ said...

Its the wrong word to use ....