Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still self-obsessing

It was 10.30 when I woke up. The first thing to do was to jump out from the bed, switched on the PC, go online and checked for the results. Okay. It was a bad one.

Despite the bad result (and supposedly the bad mood) plus my current financial status, I still manage to hang out with the girls. We went Queensbay and watched Night at The Museum 2: Battle of The Smithsonian.

night_at_the_museum_2_poster

Very nice and very funny. Kept us laughing all the way. =)

Then, we went for some window shopping, yah yah, because everyone was so darn broke.

DSC07831 copy

Miss Khoo and me. =)

DSC07840 copy

Left out another leng lui who was trying on clothes in the fitting room.

DSC07841 copy

Heeeeh.. Looking good on the outfit of the day.

DSC07842 copy

This is specially for my dear miss Khoo who kacau kacau when I’m cam-whoring =)

And I’m so in love with washed out jeans. My new obsession. XD

So, this may probably be our last outing since I’m leaving soon. T_______T

I will miss everyone here a lot! Like a lot!

Big wet kiss for my Darls!

0 comments: