Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random updates.

Yeah yeah. I got my haircut today, at Myth.

It may appeared as no difference to the others, but I’m pretty satisfied with it. It’s still, black, slightly smoother, more layered with the volume retained. XD

Stephen suggested that I keep it till waist length and he’ll do some romantic huge curl for me. He even suggested me to do center parting when the length is long enough just like what the Korean stars used to do. That sounds pretty attractive to me but with my current hair length, it’s impossible to reach the target length in any time soon, unless… *evil grin* Hehehehehe.

Meet some Utarian at Myth too. Wow, kinda surprised.

And I miss mum’s home-cooked food so much so much! Dropped by brother’s house for some home-cooked dinner. *yums* I want home-cooked food!!!!!! T____________T

p/s: Craving for stir fried kangkung with belacan *punch Greg for posting those pictures that make me drool! >.<

5 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

kenapa tak ada photo of your new hair style?

i wanna have a look!!!!

Vivian said...

Sama aja ler.. u'll see that on Friday. I bet u'll say no difference and scold me for wasting money becoz that cost me 30 bucks. Hahahaha

gregorule said...

*hip bump ahyii*
say wanna come mlk but din come.
padan muka tak dapat makan~ :p

Vivian said...

wait lah.. now running out of cash mar.. next sem. Muahahahahahah
U wait lah! Wait to belanja me kangkung belacan XD

gregorule said...

ok denI onli belanja u kangkung belacan~ :p