Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Killing off the time.

Life has been pretty boring these day. So, I spent my days watching this Singaporean Drama called The Little Nyonya. I’m very fascinated by the Peranakan heritage which is gradually fading day by day.

image

Well, the story is about the life of a young Nyonya in those ages where sexual inequality is so distinct and women are treated badly. They have got no rights to decide on their own marriage and have to obey their parents. Also made me realized how war had threatened the life of people back then.

We are consider very very very lucky.

p/s: Arghhhhh.. sien. Someone please rescue me.

pp/s: Going to chop my hair tomorrow. Not going for a hair do anymore because I’m currently unemployed and running out of cash. Booohooo. =X

1 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Omg u oso going to chop hair? ~.~||