Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I will get you a Lamborghini Appa!

If I married a CEO.

DSC07540 copy

Project 365: Day 41

Kidnapped Appa’s toy car. Wohoo~

DSC07541 copy

So cute. It’s just about the size of an eraser. =)

DSC07567 copy 

Project 365: Day 42

Ronnie’s girl friend. HAHAHA. So chio, wear Burberry somemore! *Pirated one =p*

I have got no voice now. Because I screamed along with the boys! We had a lot of fun! Truly contented. =)

So after all the excitements we had, I guess it’s time to get started rite? Haha. Wait for tomorrow first lah.

DSC07557 copy

I got my smile back. I was totally stunted when Jess said, “Finally, you are smiling again!” Yes, I know I looked terrible a few days ago. Anyway, thanks for pretending not to see anything when I was crying like a baby beside you the other day. Lol. I am so stupid. No cure.

p/s: Preparing for war.

4 comments:

amy* said...

eh eh~ d toy car is so CUTE!!! I wan too i wan too!! XD Gal, =) with u too *hugz*

..*AnNiE*.. said...

wow..d toy car is really cuteeeeeeee!LOL

+u together for our war!=)

Vivian said...

Thanks girls! Everyone add oil in exam lah! Haha =)

Sherril 雪乐 said...

hahaaha finally ronnie has a gf!!!