Thursday, March 12, 2009

Never be the last group!!

DSC07205 copy

Project 365: Day 10

Moral presentation day.

I must say that the Moral lecturer is too kind that he don't even care about the attendance. As a result, only around 50-60 people attended the lecture which is suppose be a combined lecture of 3 courses. Okay, since it's just moral. Who cares?

By the way, how lucky we are to have 10 audiences when we were presenting our work. Thanks, people! So touched. But I still think I did badly, because it's a spontaneous one. I just pray that I can pass, not too demanding rite?

The heels that I wore today is gorgeous! But they killed my feet. Because it hurts like hell and I still need to wear them on Tuesday. =S

That's all for today.

p/s: I'm not in the mood to do anything. @@

pp/s: Korean version of Meteor Garden is not bad, seriously.

1 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

wah less ppl than mine when we were presenting... i counted while waiting for my teammates to present... there were about 20+ ppl haha...