Friday, March 20, 2009

A little surprise

IMG_5917 copy

Project 365: Day 18

Rebate voucher from Padini.

Ah finally I received this rebate voucher from Padini. I have been waiting for this day since the beginning of the year until I almost gave up already, thinking that I might have written the wrong address and it has been mailed to someone else or what. Geeesh.. But now I got it!! =)

To my surprise, RM723.00 have been spent on Padini's outlets last year! What a big sum. But of course, not all are my spending. Most of the time, friends are using my card when they are purchasing so that I can collect points and here come the voucher! Wohoo~

And now I am carefully considering how should I used up this voucher before it expired. ^^

p/s: Darn sleepy I wonder why.

1 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

why yours arrived so late? mine came in i think about 2 weeks ago =)

let's spend it together!