Monday, February 9, 2009

A Sushi Day, just for fun.

It's Sushi Day! We Cymearn made sushi for lunch today. As for me, I just standby to eat only. Muahaha

IMG_5836 copy

The making of....... Sushi.

IMG_5837 copy

Rolling.

The outcome:

IMG_5827 copy

Not sure what is this called in Japanese but it's cute rite??

IMG_5830 copy

IMG_5833 copy

Steamed eggs, Japanese style which I forget what it's called. (Failed!! Because we over-steamed it =X)

Last but not least, let me present you the chef of the day!!

.........................................

....................................

................................

............................

.......................

...................

...............

............

........

.....

...

..

.

SIMON OOI.

IMG_5842 copy

Aiyer. Extreme Yumness. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

=)

Good day people.

p/s: I wonder why my gene of laziness is expressed so much. Sighs.

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Omg wats with Simon's expression =.= ...

Where is muah share ... dun kiam siap mah din eat lunch u knoww

So sadd

nixxie said...

wa sehhh simon can make sushi ar!?.. cool!..

The steam egg is called Chawanmushi, and the triangle thing is onigiri ^^

Vivian said...

yea.. Simon told me that but I have forgetten already. Haha