Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random.

So tired can die. It's like a marathon. =X

Because starting from Week 6, there are endless tests, assignments, reports and presentationS, that's why I need to motivate myself to be more hardworking. Hence, I pasted a note at my lappie, to remind me of this.

DSC06946 copy 

p/s: There's a ',' after the word STUDY.

And went I came back moments ago, I saw this, right beside my note.

DSC06949 copy

This fella is banyak tak bagi muka lor. Laugh.

Oh. Whatever it is, and now I have a newly established study corner in my room sweet room. Taaaadaaaaa~

DSC06950 copy

Spacious!

See. I have got the Molecular Biology text book ready on the desk top already. HAHAHA.

Anyway, my all time favourite I-shoot-you post. Everybody cannot tahan me.

DSC06942 copy

But, omg never thought that I could hold a D90 in my hands and I swear I'll handle it with very very very much care! Even if I tripped, I'll make sure it remain firm in my hands. Lol.

That's all for the time being. Delayed post for today's outings because, as usual, I need to collect the photos from Mike first. =)

6 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

LOL omg simon teruk betul hahahaha

BULLSHIT~~~ I see u online everyday wor ... no meh?

Vivian said...

I online but away mar.. that's when I'm studying.

=chuan guan= said...

haha...if i were tat guy, i will write da same thing..cos..i am just same as u..lolz

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha simon memang macam tu la...

wah when u got that table???!!! must be so recently until I also never have a chance to see it.

btw yeah tak boleh tahan your pose.. somemore wanna ban yeng haha..

take care my dear.. missing u lots d =)

Vivian said...

Miss me mah come 15th floor lorr.. so near only. Btw, i just got that study table yesterday. Haha.

Sherril 雪乐 said...

wah no wonder tak sabar-sabar show online laaa... hahaa