Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just for the sake of updating.

Hello, people!

My initial plan was to update something about the trips or maybe valentines but then Richard came over to gave some 'lecture' or discussion session on Genetics. So, all my free time are used up. Plus, we had some guessing riddles session then lagi I don't have any time left. =X Paiseh lor.

By the way, Valentines is like a few hundreds years ago already I don't think I wanted to blog about it anymore. However, this years' Valentines was indeed very special. Yea. A special one full with flowers, artificial one. =)

I gave one to *ahem* and he seems to be happy. Laugh. p/s: Think straight, people!

As a sign of friendship and appreciation.

DSC06918

Special thanks to Mr. Kelvin Lim, Mr. AD and Mr. Anonymous.

And lots of good food on that lovely day at The Pancake House + MOF @ Pavilion.

DSC06904 

DSC06907

My Favourite Blueberry Pancake + Macha Milk shake. Awesomely nice!

DSC06908

DSC06913

Very the yummy. Slurrrrp.

Okay lah. So this is just a very cincai post on the Vday because I'm busy you know. Don't even have time to watermark all those pictures. I guess that's all for now until Saturday or maybe Sunday after Genetics Test. Heeeeheee.

All Kiasu Bio-sapiens Fighting!!!!

p/s: Jeff aka Chap Kor coming back from Kampar. God know how much I miss his craps. =)

pp/s: Babe. You look so cute in the pic. So cute it nearly kills me. ^^ [exaggerating]

ppp/s: I still have 12 slides on Genetics to cover and have to finish it up by tonight so.. Bye bye

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

welcome welcome ...

Anonymous HAHAHAHA XD

"Macha" Milk Shake? lolzzz

All the best for test :):) gambateh

Vivian said...

Wey, so when u wanna tell me who's the anon?????

~K£cќ~ said...

See lo how u treat me *grins* hahahaha

one jogoya or two might be enuf XDXD

Vivian said...

whoa.. u so so so bad ler.. take opportunity to 'wat' me Jogoya pulak. Hahaha.. Wait I kena loteri 1st la.. Muahahaha...

~K£cќ~ said...

ok I will WAIT .... XD make sure u buy RM 100 worth o lottery everyday =.=