Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year

Oh well, I'm back in Penang, the lovely island after a long 8 hours journey. Sieness, but that's expected since everyone is going back kampung. By the way, I have a one week holiday for CNY and that happy news almost made me jump to the sky. =)

Today's CNY eve. Mum cooked us a simple yet delicious reunion lunch or dinner perhaps. Thanks Mum and Dad. The three brother and sisters then helped out with some last minute cleaning work.

The bad news is that, I'm sick. Yes, I'm very unfortunately sick on the new year eve, with bad sore throat and mild fever. So sad. Swallowed a paracetamol and I'm getting much more better right now. Hope to get well soon, or else, how could I gobble all the CNY cookies? Haha.

Last but not least,

the_cow_by_hnypopcorn

Wishing everyone a happy, auspicious and prosperous Moo Moo Year! Stay happy, stay cute, stay leng zai and leng lui, stay smart, stay cool, stay healthy and stay rich. Muahahahaha. All the best in the brand new year. =)

p/s: Remember my ang pau ya.. ^^ 

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

I wan my ang pausss tooo ... u sick kenot eat den guai guai dapao for me la k XDXD .. good deal for both of us hahahahahahaha

Vivian said...

u shud da pao for me laaa.. now kennot eat by the time back to KL shud b fine d mah.. so rmb da pao for me ya.. muahahaha.. no ang pao fr me coz I'm still single.. Laaallaaa..

~K£cќ~ said...

Walao how can ......

Vivian said...

can ler..