Friday, December 12, 2008

Climax in CDR.

Hey people, I'm back!!!

Just finished my final presentation earlier this morning, which can be considered as the climax of the industrial training. Well, I would say, so far so good. =)

However, I still thinks that it is quite horrible when there's like 1001 questions pointed to you, while you have got totally no idea on how to answer them.

I was the second last to present, looking at how my friends were shoot by the Drs, it seriously scare me out. But overall, it was very much better than what I have expected. I am not too nervous and I could speak loudly and clearly. Thanks to Dr. N who prove read my presentation slides a few days before which gives me sufficient time to figure out the explanation for my experimental errors. So that I would not be too helpless during the Q&A session.

Initially, we intended to snap a group photo with all the supervisors and staffs of CDR who has helped us a lot during our training there. But since, most of them are not available, hence the group photo snapping session will be scheduled on next week, probably.

IMG_4548

So, before that, we snap our own group photo. [Another guy missing]

IMG_4546

The girls =)

IMG_4551

With Felicia and Alice.

IMG_4561

^^

Totally relieved. The nightmare is over. But here comes another problem. My project is actually still under the "in-the-progress" stage, and I still need to work hard for it next week. 99.99% I will not be able to complete it in time. So, I have to come back next next week where everybody actually left already? So pathetic. *pray hard for my project*

1 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Gratsssss .... or graduating HAHAHA