Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Unlucky.

I am so unlucky today. Early in the morning, I waited for Rapid Penang at the bus station somewhere near my house. But, I don't see a single bus passed by after waiting for one freaking hour. End up, after asking someone by the roadside, I was told that I have to wait for the bus at another station. =( I was already late so I have to rush to another station which is a few hundreds meter away. Luckily the bus arrive not long after that.

Then, it rained cats and dogs at the moment when I was about to step out of CDR. *bang head*

As most of the roads are partially flooded, I have to fold up my pants like this.

DSC06224

All image gone liao.

And a I-don't-know-whether-is-stupid-or-brainless driver splash water on to me!! *roll eyes* Can't he/she be more considerate to the pedestrians? Especially when it's rainy day. Just avoid the pool of water or drive more slowly to reduce the 'effect' mah!! Fuh~~~

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Yalor inconsiderate drivers ... curse them kena balik then onli they know the feeling ...

Vivian said...

my second time kena splash d.. sob sob

Marilyn said...

hehe, last time i used to curse the drivers din slow down or advoid. but few days ago i did tat =S i thought slow enough liao, haiz, but i din read physic. luckily there's no one, haha

jhu said...

wei but girl ar...
i like this pic wor
hahahaa
not a whole mess of thing anyway.
hahahha. :)

Vivian said...

jhu ar.. very pai kua laa.. bt since it's in USM no ppl know me also so I don't care.. Muahaha~~