Saturday, November 22, 2008

No more outing with JHu.

So, it's Jhu and me again. Yesterday evening I met up with her after work and we headed to Queens because the girl suddenly crave for horror movie. We manage to caught "The Coffin" that day although we were 15 minutes late. As usual, I kept my eyes closed throughout the movie. Then Jhu was like, "Huh? You don't dare to watch horror movie one hor? Why don't you say earlier?" Haha. Now you know, Jhu.

I was darn hungry after movie so the first thing is to cari makan. I randomly suggested that we dine in Dragon-I aka 龙的传人 because I've been craving for that for some time already. =)

DSC06277

While waiting:

 DSC06278

Jhu

DSC06283

My bak-pau face.

We stuffed ourselves like pigs with the following.

DSC06281

Peanuts.

DSC06288

My Hot and Sour Ramen.

DSC06293

Xiu Long Bao.

DSC06295 

__________________.

[I forgot the name, but this is very yummy!]

DSC06301

桂花酒酿汤圆。

When tam-chiak-ness attacks:

DSC06290

DSC06297

jhu and chian

Have fun eating but the bill in the end of the day is a total of RM64.40 for only 2 of us. *faints*

WARNING: No more hanging out with Jhu and Jhu please don't date me anymore.

7 comments:

JynnErica said...

u went to watch the coffin r ?? tat movie sux lar...hahaha...worst than black water...2mins call tell all the story ^^

JynnErica said...

can*

Vivian said...

Quite a lousy movie.. Haha

gregorule said...

HAHA!!! shit u ahyi... i wait for u for dragon-i and look what u did to me?! ceh ceh...

Vivian said...

Can't wait mah.. U know I'm craving for it~

said...

date me date me!! i want makan oso!!!! =(

Vivian said...

Sure~ Can't wait for u to come back darling~~~ Muacks muacks..