Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged~

THANKS to Marilyn for Tagging me. I'm sincere. Can you feel my heart? Wahahaha~

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!

I never like prawns but I love Har Mee aka Hokkien Mee in Penang.

I don't like fish but Laksa is my favourite! =)

I am afraid of ghost but still insist to watch horror movie.

I tends to give up easily and lack of determination most of the time.

I love to cry and easily get emo. I can be seen crying while reading novels, drama-ing, movie-ing or even when chatting (about something sad).

I hate lizards and snakes.

I have blood-phobia. I'll faint or feel uneasy when I saw red, fresh blood.

I love to kap leng lui more than leng zai. ^^ But I'll be shy when facing leng cai. *blush blush*

I am a day dreamer who like to build castle in the air. When I was young, I had a lot of funny funny dreams and ambitions. For instance, once upon a time, I dream that one day, I'll be a top model or a CEO's wife. Hahaha.

I am naughty and playful. [comment from a lecturer in Foundation]

My nickname: Banana girl, created by Ian. Until now he still call me like that.

I'm always mistaken to be a Malay. During National Service, people even thought that I'm an Indian because I was so tanned. =____=||

I don't like to travel to cities. I prefer rural areas, seas, mountains and forest.

Super poor at Maths and Physics that I'll probably fail all the subjects if I am taking Engineering courses.

I hope my future hubby to be an engineer. *winks winks*

Hiak hiak.. End of the list. However, I'm not going to tag anyone, since Marilyn has tagged almost all the people that I knew. Anyway, this is quite an interesting tag. So, why not try it out? ^^

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

haha, u have tried tis...not bad rite? wakakakaka