Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dead.

Oh god.. I worked today. Met my supervisor and she gave me some briefing and also some small test on the basic knowledge of Yakult.

Then I start standing at the counter serving the customers and promoting Yakult. Believe it or not, I stood for almost 8 hours. My legs are not belonging to me anymore now. They belong to the god because they are dead and have gone to the heaven. =______= I still have to stand for another 9 hours tomorrow! Omg.

I got to see a lot of cute children walking around the supermarket, asking samples from me. Some of them are just so darn cute that I can't take my sight away from them. One of them has a very nice feature, with fringe and nicely tight-up hair, wearing cute dress, running here and there. Everyone hearts her so much that she got lots of food and drinks for free. =)

A Malay lady said that I look like Malay!!!!!!! How can? Where got? She said my big eyes makes me look like a Malay. *wondering* By the way, I'm PURE Chinese okay.

Earning $ is such a difficult thing. So, spend wisely. I swear I'll cut down my shopping. =) *Not applicable when there's Mega Sales! ^^

2 comments:

Jynn said...

wahaha...a malay saying u looked like malay wahaha funny...^^ aiks me also start working last friday...so far haven start any official jobs,jz couple of faxing so bored...saturday i jz sat there whole day staring at the clock hoped that time past quickily haha...can u imagine i sat there for 5hrs din do anything at all...gosh...luckily money still fly all the way to my wallet ahahahahah...

Vivian said...

like dat u shud feel lucky k.. how I hope I am u.. sob sob.. Kaki patah d me. T.T

Dunno y also so many ppl say me look like Malay.. swt swt