Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday.Shopping

Saturday.

After the deadly management midterm which ended at around 10am, we headed to the city center. Well, it was LaoLao's 21st birthday, so we are going to celebrate with her and get her a present.

First of all, we arrived at Pavilion. Dine in Pasta Mania.

         DSC03398 

                            :: Pasta Mania:: 

DSC03388

           :: All girls. I Sieng with her eyes closed. Haha ::

DSC03396

                :: Playing around with the mini pizza ::

DSC03400

                            :: I sieng and Sharky ::

DSC03399

                          :: Country-baked Pasta ::

          DSC03403

      :: The birthday girl posing with her 'birthday card' ::

Next, we went shopping in Sg. Wang and we manage to get the birthday girl her present.

Taaaadaaaa.. This is what we bought her.

             DSC03446

                    :: A Casio PopTone ::

             DSC03444

                :: We are such  good FRIENDS ^^ ::

After mission accomplished, I went to shop for my own stuffs. Spend A LOT.. Oww.. So broke rite now.

Don't ask me to go for dinner and lunch. I don't have $$.

Well, I bought:

   DSC03454

   :: The cute and adorable white-ribboned shoe from Vincci ::

  DSC03461

:: A very auntie-ish shirt ::

I saw an aunty looking at this shirt when she walked by the shop. But somehow, I still bought it. Perhaps trying to change my style cause I haven't tried on such style before. Hmm.. Some says it looks like Dr. Wong's shirt. Haha.. Totally agreed. But it'll look much more better on me cause I'm more stylish mer. Muahaha.. =p

            DSC03466

                      :: Halter-neck from P&Co. ::

70% discount. Very cheap.. Opps.. Mr Patrick said cannot say cheap, should say AFFORDABLE. ^^

          DSC03467

               :: Guess what is this cute thingy? ::

  DSC03468

:: Answer: A photo album ::

  DSC03470

:: Cute rite? Simply irresistible ::

DSC03416

Unexpectedly, Jym of 'GoGO Fashion' was having promo tour for NewTide Magazine at Sg. Wang. So, I got a chance to see him, in real. Haha. I stood at the 1st row, shake hand with him, and look at him while he was singing without blinking my eyes, even for 1 second. Ohh.. so leng zai.. *winks winks* And he can sing very well also. ^^

 

Then that's the end of our shopping. The celebration continues in PLAZA. And we are giving Laolao a BIG surprise. Stay tune.

p/s: At the end of the day, my hands pain, leg pain and my purse got the most extreme pain. (blame myself)

 

0 comments: