Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Him.On the list

I slipped out from the Management lecture and went to check on the list. And guess what? I saw his name on the list!! Omg. Damn happy! Really really very happy. Wohoo~ Cheers for him and 'ZaiJieZaiLi' ya.. *winks*

---------------------------------

Got back Biochem test paper early this morning. The results is not good, but not too bad as well. In short, hanging halfway in the sky. And my mood was kinda affected by that. I don't want to be like that. But, sometimes just uncontrollable. Perhaps, I should expect for more and more such situation in the future. I can't be winning all the time.

Learnt a lesson. Work harder next time.

----------------------------------------

Going to catch Batman -- The Dark Night Knight @ Pavillion tomorrow. Kinda looking forward to it. Don't know why, though of ajak him to go with me. But somehow, I've lost the courage. So, suan liao lo..

0 comments: