Sunday, June 8, 2008

Over the weekend

Weekend is boring? Yea.. quite.. To ease the boredom, I went to watch KungFu Panda @ Times Square. Never seen a big, fat Panda kung fu-ing? Then you should watch this! Very funny, really!

         kung_fu_panda

      :: This is the big, fat Kung Fu Panda  *Lol* ::

Then, walked all the way from Times Square to Pavilion just to dine in Food Republic. Have lunch/tea/dinner (3-in-1) @ Iciban Ramen. I ordered Sapporo Ramen. Taste quite good. After that, continue to shop for presents. Argghh.. headache!! Cause dunno what to buy! So, I don't need birthday presents.. All I need is warm wishes and hugs from all of you will do.. *Save money & time !*

Arghh.. I wanted to buy a lot of things, but lack of $!! I spotted a heels @ Vincci.. RM65! No $$$$ to buy! I got to buy birthday present for Q as well.. Where am I suppose to korek all the $$.. $ob~~

The next day, umhh.. I mean, today, I spent most of my time watching Taiwanese Drama 'They Kissed Again'.. very sweet but some of the scenes do make me burst out into laughter. Sometimes the stories are quite not logic.. but since I'm bored.. whatever drama will do. Of course, I do scan through my Biochemistry notes for the 20 amino acids that we need to recognize, err.. in other words memorize lo.  I did my Microbiology tutorials and so, I'm quite a good girl right? ^^

I found more and more interesting blogs! The bloggers are someone whom I knew yet can be consider as I don't know.. It's just like, I don't really know them, but seen before. The world is really small and full of uncertainty, like what Mr. Patrick always says. Seriously think that I should be more actively involve in activities and get know of more people.

Hmm.. that's all about my weekend. Here comes Week 3!

p/s: I'm still not really in the mood of studying.. I missed by bed, my lappie, and someone.. $$$$$ob~

0 comments: