Saturday, June 28, 2008

Multi-tasking

Arghhh.. Tired. Sleepy. But can't have a good nice sleep yet, as I need to complete my lab report before I can sleep soundly tonight. I'm multi-tasking. I'm doing:

  • Biochemistry lab report
  • Principles of Biotech's Assignment 3
  • PB's lab assignment
  • Memorizing the 20 amino acid structures
  • Chatting on MSN

I'm not a computer, not a machine. Multi-tasking results in relatively low productivity. I've partially completed some of the tasks but none of them are fully done.

I have been chatted with the 'God' (aka the smartest person in my course) of Biotech in msn. Well, previously I thought that he would be very hard to communicate with. However, so far so good la.. it's just that may be he cannot bear with my 38 way of talking till he gave me  a lot of sweat =_=  face throughout the night. Lol. Haha.. I know, sometimes I talked 'rubbish'.

Well, the very kind him gave me a little quiz on amino acids. Hmm.. not bad not bad, learnt quite a lot from him. And I discovered some wonders in the different structures of amino acids as well.

Now that I know, the Engineering courses are taking statistics this semester. Ah Jo told me that the syllabus are more or less the same as the one that I'm taking last semester. So, I told him," Very easy de la.. much much much more easy than Maths for Engineering. No worries, can go for movie d. Haha.."  =p

Miss Leong is coming over to Plaza tomorrow. We'll be celebrating her birthday with her, I guess so. So my Saturday will definitely result in low productivity too. T.T

Biochemistry Test 1 on Monday. Fighting Fighting Fighting!! 4 credit hours leh.. Dun play play >.<

- BACK TO REPORT WRITTING -

0 comments: