Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love you ~ Muackss

father-daughter

Happy Father's Day !!

Thanks for being such a great daddy.

I LoVE You ~

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for raising me up from a little baby to a young lady. 20 years of hard work and efforts, it's definitely not an easy job, especially when I'm such a naughty, rebellious girl.      (Thanks to mummy as well)

I know, sometimes I behave badly, and that brings a lot of trouble to you. I'm sorry.

We knew that you been working very hard for the family. Although you're not on top of the world, you're still the king in our heart. Best of the best! We're proud of you!

I still remembered, we all cried badly on the day when you left Malaysia. You did almost everything for us and we have been too dependent on you. Now, it has been 1/2 years since you left us. Things are getting better I guess, but we still miss you badly.

Hope you are doing well over there. It's tough I know. So why not consider my suggestion? Let's just migrate there. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. I know there are still many factors to be taken into consideration. You can ignore me..

I don't know why, I used to have a lot of things to crap. But when it comes to writing something like this, I'm totally blank.

So, I just wanna wish you a very pleasant Father's Day, although without the three naughty pigs by your side. ^^ Have a nice day dad!

p/s: I'm a bad daughter but thanks for still loving me. 

With love ,

YC, HC & SJ

 

0 comments: