Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm lost

I did something very StuPiD today. I went to school alone, waiting for bus at the bus stop. A Len Seng bus drove by and stopped. As usual, the bus conductor shouted:"Tar College!! LRT!!" Sitting 'comfortably' on the bench, I just don't realize that I can actually hop on to that bus and it will take me to the campus in less than 10 minutes, until it drove off. I don't know what the heck I'm thinking at that moment! As a result, I have to wait for another bus, and nearly late for my tutorial. =_="

Things are not going well for me this semester. Lack of motivation is the main problem for me. I need some kind of force to push me forward. He used to be the source of motivation for me. But then, things changed and I'm lost.

Flipped through my planner, I realized there are so many things listed under my 'To-do List'! Assignments and endless lab reports!! These are already expected from the very beginning, but I still can't help yelling:" I hate assignments and lab reports! T.T". Things gone worse when I have difficulty in understanding the lectures, particularly Principle of Biotechnology. Haiz..

I've been thinking a lot, and realized a lot of things but I never ever successfully apply them. Keep telling myself "I can". Just like the slogan "Malaysia Boleh", but do you really think that really works? I doubt. Add oil for me guys.

0 comments: