Monday, June 2, 2008

Bla blaaaaaa..

Daddy 'lectured' me just now, through skype, saying that I spent too much on my mobile phone. Yea.. I know I do spent a lot.. Sorry daddy~ So, no more sms, no more calling on phones.. Don't you blame me for not contacting you. You can always give me a call or sms when you miss me. But I doubt you will.

Whatever!

---------------------------------------------

Accompany Kai back to Sg. Long yesterday. It's very very far away from Setapak, consider so if you don't have own transportation. Wow, Kai's house is BIG and resort-like! Much more spacious than Plaza. Well, I'm lucky enough to have my campus in Setapak. At least I can reach Star Hill, Sg. Wang, KLCC conveniently buy bus and LRT.  Thanks god.

------------------------------------------------

End up, I spent my weekends doing nothing. I abandoned my Physiology lab report & journals. I still haven prepare my resume.. Not forgetting MP assignment which due on Week 4! Oh gosh! So many stuffs to do.. I gotta get back to work dy.. Fight'ng!!!!!

------------------------------------------------

FEStival coming soon on this wednesday. I'll be helper! Quite looking forward to it.. Hope it won't let me down and let's pray for a sunny day on Wednesday.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm applying Tung Shin Hospital for my industrial training. Until this point, I'm still blur-blur-ing.. *Die* If I am accepted, that means I'm going to stay in KL for three months, alone! Haih.. going to turn 20 soon, gotta learn to be independent. ^^         Add oil, gurl!

1 comments:

jhu said...

dear dear...
o(^^)O +oil yea.
and dun always loiter pi sini sana d la...
GO STUDY!!!
Haha...
Take care.
xoxo, from jhu