Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sushi Sushi..

It's time for Sushi King Promo again..
ShushiS for only RM2 per plate..
So guys, eat as much as u can..
like wat we did..
Kakazzz...

It's two days before my bio lab test and bio mid term test..
yet we insisted to go.. becoz of the irressistible shushi and unagi..
Yummy yummy leh..

On the evening, abt 6 something,
we headed to the Shushi King outlet in KL Central..
1st time there.. Nice environment o..


:: See how much we've ate.. Total 47 plates!! ::


:: Appa and me.. ::


:: Dearest housemates --> SiFu, Viv, Elle ::


:: Cymearn ::


:: Hao Xue ::


:: Housemates again --> Lao Lao, I Sieng, Viv


:: Happy together ::


:: Cheers.. ::


:: Say 'T' ::


:: My favourite! Yummy~ ::



Remember next time.. 
Never let the others block ur face when taking photos
like wat happen to me.. Sobzz..  



- The End ^^ -