Sunday, April 20, 2008

Struggle-ing!!

I'll be having my Biodiversity & Concept of Ecology exam on tomorrow morning
9 0 clock, and it's the very first subject.
Seriously, I started to feel nervous right now..
It's not that I've not done enough preparation, it's because the subjects are too broad.
There are so many things to study and memorise.. all the names and structures..
Seriously it had killed a lot of my brains cells memorising all these stuffs.

Dr Wong said, "Don't worry, my questions are very easy, as long as you studied."
Huh? How easy will the questions be? I'm wondering..
Everytime she said so, but we never find it easy! Not even once!
The worse thing is that she like to come out those 'not-very-popular' questions..
So many ppl died! Including me..
Hmm.. Hmm.. Right now I'm still holding all the notes in my hands,
trying to squeeze the stuffs into my brain before tomorrow morning..
OMG.. God bless me.. Good luck, all the Biotechs Y1S2.

0 comments: