Monday, April 28, 2008

R-E-L-I-E-V-E

After two weeks' suffer and hard work,
[dealing with all those organisms, chemical substances, reactions and calculations]
It had finally came to an end.
This morning, 11 o clock, I officially declared that I have finally completed all my main subjects.
The feelings, not to say happy but rather relieve..
Well, let's talk about my exam today..
It's a disaster, because I actually gave up many marks,
for the theories that I didn't STUDIED! Hmm.. That's my fault~
I studied only the calculations part according to the guidelines that Dr. Lim provided,
mana tahu, ada theory question pulak! *bang head*
Another one is the question on mechanism which I've got no idea at all..
Walked out of the exam hall with a sigh,
I probably kissed my 'A' goodbye~
*Like what Liangz said*

But then, since it's already over,
WE decide not to think it anymore!
Initially planned to Sing K, but then I'm so damn poor d..
No more extra $ so plan cancelled!

Then thought of swimming, 
but now it's raining so heavily..
So, end up spending the whole afternoon tidying my stuffs..

Probably will go for a movie tomorrow..
Err.. Not to forget I actually still got another subject to go..
Pengajian Malaysia!!

LOLx~ Still gotta add oil!   =)

4 comments:

nixxie said...

A YIIIIIIII.........sobbbbbb..... I'm so so sad for my PoM too!!!... Prepare for perhentian and Saisaki?... dun poor poor edi... take out your 私房钱 and spend like nobody business okay!!!!

Vivian said...

Liangz.. I do hope I have extra $$$$$ bt nvr mind la.. saisaki Cymearn belanja ma.. No worries.. Lolx.. By da way.. when r we having SAKE again? I tot u need a Sake-vodka therapy? =)

nixxie said...

DEFINITELY!!.. dun worry yii.. Sake is on my bill!! Shh.. only urs ya..

Vivian said...

Thanks lo.. Liangz.. =)