Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Year End Sale @ Queensbay

Last Sunday, went Queensbay Mall with sis and her boy friend..
I know, it's not so good to become a lamp post,
so end up I shopped alone..
Haha.. It's okay.. I enjoy shopping alone..
Chrismas is just around the corner, all the malls and shop lots are beautifully decorated.
Of course, the Chrismas deco in Penang will not be as nice and impressive as the shopping malls in KL. But then, the huge chandelier haging from the roof top of Queensbay Mall really impressed me! It's shiny blue in color.. Looks so nice!
I shopped in Jusco, bought two T-shirts for my new semester. MNG is having Grand Sale.. Discount up to 70%.. Haha.. Then, we watched I Am Legend.. 
Quite a nice movie but I shouted all the way throughout the 
movie and scared my sis who was sitting beside me.. Lolx
After the movie, I continued my shopping. Bought a lovely shirt in FOS and two shirts from P&Co.
Hmm... satisfied~ ^^

4 comments:

Tuapui Handmade said...

hey..i think i'm ok :)
dont worry...
waa...that means..let me calculate
5 shirts althogether?
dear,hiong lo...

Vivian said...

coz it seems that i make u sad.. Realli sorry 4 dat =(

gregorule said...

ahyi~
it is usual for your to scare ppl in the cinema...
dun worry...
at least we got used to it already...
kakazZzZz~
when coming back to kl?

Vivian said...

cehh.. how can u say me like dat..
me n lao lao will b back on 4th jan.. C u then~