Saturday, December 22, 2007

My X'mas Memories

Chrismas is coming soon.. in about two days' time..
So excited and looking forward to it.
I'm not a Christian but I do celebrate chrismas.
Chrismas is extremely nice, with holidays, friends, sweet chrismas wishes and pressie!
Not forgeting it's also my dearest brother and cousin's birthday..
How nice!

In year 2005, I celebrated my Chrismas with a bunch of high school friends or so called sista in Gurney. Still remember, that day we sat at Gurney Place, having a Mc D sundae cone in our hands each, we chatted and take a lot of pics. After that day, we were apart where I went to the National Service then enrolled Utar as well as some of the others who also studied outstation. Now, after two years, the placed that we gathered no longer exists as it had been renovated for other purposes.. Sadzz.. But I believe, the sweet memories will remain in our heart and will never fade!


Then, in 2006, I celebrated Chrismas in KL for the very first time.
The TeFourz organized a chrismas BBQ party a few days before x'mas. 
We invited some of our lecturers to join us.. That night was fun! 
With lots of delicious food, x'mas pressie and great surprises!
Much thanks to Pun Jing, Fui Yee, Yan Ang and other TeFourz members.

 
      :: Our X'mas tree! Nice rite? ::
 
                                :: Gals.. Sweet~ ::

  :: With Miss Leong, My favourite chemistry lecturer ::

                       :: Time for x'mas carols ::
 
:: Appa and Vivi acting cute with the x'mas deco ::

                              :: The TeFourz =) ::
On 25th of Dec, we went countdown at Bangsar.. It's so unforgetable cause I became a snow woman that night! Snowy spray all over my body! Lolx..


                       :: Like dat bully me lah! ::
             p/s: Appa.. notice ur evil face? KakazZ

This year, back in the lovely Penang again! And we're having X'mas BBQ beach party..
Also a SPECIAL guest is invited.. Sounds interesting! It gonna be a simple but sweet one..
Looking forward to it.. ^^

0 comments: