Monday, December 24, 2007

Chrismas Greetings

When I came back from work this afternoon, my sis said there was a letter for me..
It was quite surprising actually.. Then I started to dream again, 
will it be a love letter from my secrect admirer?
Haha.. But obviously it was a gretting card lo...
When I turned to the other side of the envelope..

I saw the return address, I immediately know that it was from Appa... 
The place where Appa lived, Telok Panglima Garang, 
is too special for me to forget.. ^^

Thanks a lot for your Chrismas greeting card.. 
It's nice, cute and sweet.. Arigatou!!!
Feel so warm.. Haven inform u that I have actually received the card..
Will call u later tonight to wish u Merry X'mas..

        

Merry X'mas to each and everyone of my friends! 
               May all your wishes come true..


 
~ With lots of love from Vivian ~


0 comments: